After a one hour and a half drive from Cusco we reach the Sacred Valley of the Inca, twenty minutes further we get to the archaeological complex of Moray, the Inca greenhouse, this tour will take you to the magnificent series of circles or Inca terraces that were used by the Incas to experiment on their crops. Here the guide will give you some important information for about 30 minutes and then you continue with the tour to visit the Maras Salt Mines that were created by the evaporation of salt water (provided by a nearby subterranean undercurrent) in the sun.
You should be back in Cusco at around 2 pm.
- Round trip bus transport
- Bilingual Guide (he will speak in both English and Spanish throughout the tour)
- Entrance Tickets to Moray
- Entrance Ticket to Salt Mines (10 soles)
- Water, food, snacks
- Rain Jacket & Gear and Fleece (depending on the season)
- Sunblock cream (at least 35 recommended)
- Water & Snacks